Why choose CHI Mercy Health?
- Mercy ranks among top medical facilities in Oregon for quality and service
- Our medical teams are highly skilled and experienced
- We offer state-of-the-art care that’s close to home
- Our patient’s safety is our top priority
- We support the local economy and our community through employment, giving to local charitable programs, and continuing to invest in new programs that better serve our residents.
CHI Mercy Health has grown from its small beginnings over 100 years ago into a major regional state-of-the-art medical center. More than 1,000 nurses, support staff, physicians and specialists, make Mercy one of the country’s most highly rated hospitals in quality and service. Mercy has consecutively earned a top “A” grade for patient safety for the sixth time from the national nonprofit industry watchdog, The Leapfrog Group.
Last fiscal year, Mercy had 46,256 Emergency Room visits, 7,932 hospital admissions (including 916 newborns) and 5,247 surgeries.